Global Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) market size is expected to reach USD 20.22 Billion in 2030 and register revenue CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Rising incidence of immunodeficiency diseases and steady increase in geriatric population are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
With rise in cases of primary and acquired immunodeficiency diseases and disorders such as hypogammaglobulinemia, immunodeficiency diseases, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Guillain-Barre syndrome, Kawasaki disease, healthcare ecosystem gets affected by rising demand to allocate resources in a more diversified manner to fulfil needs of changing healthcare dynamics. Healthcare infrastructure faces more burden with steadily growing pool of patients with immunoglobulin deficiency. With increase in awareness and adoption of IVIG therapies, demand for getting proper treatment rises which creates a strong demand for plasma market. Hence with changing healthcare dynamics, need for proper allocation of resources is of high importance for healthcare management. Proper allocation of resources boosts the entire supply chain and accounts for growth of IVIG market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1442
Immunoglobulin helps to treat these immunodeficiency diseases and disorders efficiently and effectively. This drags medical experts for novel immunoglobulin therapies, safe to administer with minimal side effects. In cases of primary immunodeficiency that affects antibody production, immunoglobulin replacement therapies are considered one of the most successful. According to the American College of Rheumatology, Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) provides significant-good results and is used for treatments such as Kawasaki disease, a rheumatologic disease in children. IVIG is also used for treating patients with inflammatory muscle diseases, including dermatomyositis, polymyositis, and juvenile dermatomyositis. IVIG is considered first line of treatment for adult Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) and is more effective than other conventional therapies. In systematic lupus erythematosus, IVIG is also used as a therapy to boost abnormally low platelet count, or red blood cells count. Thus, with increase in immunodeficiency diseases, neurological and bleeding disorders, high efficacy of IVIG has a significant positive impact on market growth.
However, high cost of IVIG therapies is the primary factor that is expected to hamper market revenue growth. In addition, stringent regulatory policies by various governments will restrain market revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Hypogammaglobulinemia segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to global market. Hypogammaglobulinemia is the most prevalent primary immunodeficiency and encompasses a majority of immune-compromised patients caused by low antibody levels. Standard treatment for hypogammaglobulinemia is IgG replacement to minimize potentially fatal infection and reduce complications, thus improving patients’ survival and quality of life.
- Liquid segment is expected to account for larger market share over the forecast period. Liquid form is more convenient to patients owing to relatively shorter time of infusion process. In addition, ease of preparation and administration for health workers and patients makes it most acceptable which augment growth for this segment.
- North America will account for the largest market share in IVIG market over the forecast period due to increasing number of patients with immunology disorders and rising geriatric population
Reports and Data utilizes a unique approach to research to offer a comprehensive overview of the global Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) Market to offer insights into investment opportunities for stakeholders, investors, clients, and businesses to make informed decisions. The report includes SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis to offer a better understanding of the market scenario.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1442
Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market growth over the coming years owing to rapid advancements in the healthcare sector in APAC countries such as India, China, and Japan. North America is anticipated to register the highest market growth over the forecast period attributed to the increasing availability of robust healthcare and clinical settings, legalization of medical marijuana, favorable reimbursement scenario, presence of key market players, and rapid technological advancements in the region.
The growing popularity of over-the-counter medications driving market growth
Growing incidence of acute and chronic diseases and lesser access to advanced medical facilities owing to low disposable income levels are driving the demand for over-the-counter medications. Availability of generic and low-cost alternatives to medical therapies are some other factors playing a major role in driving demand for over-the-counter medications.
Restriction on product launches and R&D activities to hamper the market growth
The imposition of strict government regulations and shortage of funds has put a halt on product launches and R&D activities and is expected to restrain market growth over the forecast period. In addition, the launch of expensive drugs and therapies and increasing regulations regarding safety and approvals are also hampering the market growth.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain a robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc.
- Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Ltd
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd
- CSL Behring LLC
- ADMA Biologics, Inc.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Biotest AG
- Kedrion Biopharma, Inc.
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- Octapharma AG
- Grifols S.A.
- Pfizer Inc.
- LFB Biomedicaments SA.
Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) Market Segmentation:
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG)
- Immunoglobulin A (IgA)
- Immunoglobulin M (IgM)
- Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Immunoglobulin D(IgD)
- Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Congenital AIDS
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Kawasaki Diseases
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1442
Thank you for reading our report. For more details please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet all the needs of clients. The report also offers a comprehensive regional analysis and specific countries can be included in the report according to the requirements.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Dental Gypsum Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-gypsum-market
Microbiology Culture Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbiology-culture-market
Anesthesia Mask Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anesthesia-mask-market
Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/soft-tissue-sarcoma-treatment-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.